WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO:
Thank you for visiting 4 Lil Pigs n Buns official website!
We are a not-for-profit organization, funded and staffed by volunteers.
Our primary purpose is to: optionbrokers.org/reviews/exness-demo
- Rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home displaced and unwanted guinea pigs and rabbits.
- Educate the public on general and proper care of these animals, and offer general support through literature and counseling.
** We also have 2 Licensed Educators for the House Rabbit Society as members of our Board of Directors. **
On occasion, we are able to assist with ferrets, hamsters, gerbils, rats and mice. However, we have no actual shelter facility, and house our animals in various INDOOR-ONLY foster homes throughout Florida. Our volunteers and foster homes are spread out in various areas such as Ft. Myers, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Orlando.
Essay Writing Service https://writingservice.essayhave.com/ : Professional Paper Writers for Hire
There are lot of websites that offer first-rate information on proper guinea pig and rabbit care. Rather than repeat that information over again here, the following is a list of reputable websites that offer infromation on general care, proper nutrition, proper housing, and other relevant information. We are available to answer any of your questions via email or phone, if you need to know something that you cannot find on these websites. Just click on the Contact button at the top right hand corner of this page. http://optionbrokers.org/reviews/exness-demo/
- The House Rabbit Society (a very comprehensive site dedicated to EVERYTHING rabbit: general care, nutrition, health, etc.)
- Guinea Lynx (a very comprehensice site dedicated to EVERYTHING guinea pig!)
- Cavy Cages (for an idea as to how we build our cages and acceptable cage sizes. It is geared more towards guinea pigs, but this is the basic idea that we also use to build rabbit cages!)
- MediRabbit (The Ultimate Rabbit Medicine Resource on the Net)
- Cavy Madness (an awesome website dedicated to guinea pigs - fun and educational!)